Thursday, December 24, 2009

Via Maria - Holland

Our family had lunch here for a pre-Christmas Eve celebration. Cozy inside with stucco and brick and pretty wood work.



Bruschetta was the best I ever had. Tomato, red onions, peppers, other veggies, and goat cheese tossed with balsamic, served
in a dish so you can mound it on their freshly baked toasty bread.




My brother's calzone with the artistically turned edge:




Huge steak sandwich topped with mushrooms:




My pasta with tiger shrimp, artichokes, tomato, roasted red peppers, and olives. Tasted great although I thought the sauce was a bit runny.



Service was a bit slow - probably had people off for the holidays. They ran out off several choices for dessert and we finally opted to skip it because of the time. But I'd definitely return - it's nice to find a good non-chain Italian restaurant.

Post From My iPhone


Via Maria on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Liz said...

It looks delicious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin