Monday, May 11, 2009

Inside the Postcard Train Case

So are you curious about what is inside?


So I've seen several blogs that show how they use vintage train cases to store all their craft goodies - here and here. So I organized my tangled mess of jewelry findings (should have taken a "before" picture, it was bad!) - wire and clasps and charms and tools - into this beautiful collection.


The top tray lifts out, and there is more underneath. I can easily find everything instead of digging through piles of little plastic bag. Plus, it just looks cute! It certainly makes my jewelry making easier when my supplies aren't in a mess! You can check out all of the suitcase photos here at Flickr.



2 comments:

Marie Reed said...

Goly! I just adore that case!

YayaOrchid said...

Sure wish I could find one of those train cases. But now I'll be on the lookout for them when I go to the flea markets. It looks so pretty and organized the way you fixed it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin