Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns Ice Cream


I am often tempted by Ben and Jerry's interesting ice cream flavor combinations. I usually don't buy ice cream, but when I saw some of their latest inventions, I just had to try them. Their "Mission to Marzipan" ice cream was ok, but the "Cinnamon Buns" flavor is a winner!!


Caramel flavored ice cream - mmmmmm.....


Cinnamon roll dough chunks - kinda like cookie dough without the chocolate chips - double mmmmmmm.......


A ribbon of cinnamon streusel - triple mmmmmmm. Somehow it keeps the sugary texture and I found myself digging to the bottom of the carton to get to all the streaks of cinnamon.


And someone else thought it smelled pretty good, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree with you more!! this is the best ice cream ever!! I love it. Me and my husband share this durring our movie nights. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin