Saturday, March 28, 2009

Clever Karen at AOL Holidays!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by AOL Holidays, asking if they could use my picture of my map Easter eggs in a feature on Amazing Easter Eggs that they were doing. Today they sent the link to the webpage - if you click on the slideshow, my eggs are the 6th picture. Kinda cool! I'm always amazed at how others find discover my stuff on the internet! It's nice that my creativity no longer just happens in a vacuum but can be shared to a world wide audience. Below is a screen shot of what the page looks like:

3 comments:

John R. Sowash said...

Nice work! I'm still amazed at how you keep up with all of your outlets: twitter, multiple blogs, Apple learning exchange...do you sleep?

YayaOrchid said...

How wonderful! You are so talented!

Rebekah said...

congratulations on the feature! Those eggs are so unique and cute for Easter

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin