Saturday, December 13, 2008

What's on Your "To Do" List?

Do you all have a "to do" list that's a mile long? I certainly do, and blogging is down towards the bottom of the list, so this is a quick post. Normally I blog over the weekend and set several things up to auto post during the week. But school has been crazy and I have choir concerts at church every night this weekend and I have packages I have to get ready to get into the mail. So you may not hear much from me for a bit.

At school I have been hosting a project where students from 17 schools around the US and Canada are sharing pictures of their holiday traditions using Smilebox slideshows. Here's a link to the project if you are interested in seeing a bit of what has been occupying my time. Smilebox is a awesome free and easy tool - a great way to share holiday greetings and pictures. Here is one of the projects from our school if you'd like to take a look:

Click to play Snow Play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Hope you have a productive weekend! More later when I can catch my breath!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin