Thursday, March 27, 2008

My New "Baby"


Well, it had to happen sooner or later. I used some Christmas, birthday, and extra money from after school classes to upgrade my digital camera. Yesterday my new Nikon D40 digital camera arrived from Circuit City!

I had been a Nikon SLR user since the early 80s. When I took the jump to digital a few years ago, I found I loved the convenience (since I used so many digital images for the web and projects) and appreciated not having to pay for film and developing. I could be creative and take lots of pictures. And sticking a little camera in my purse was easy for travel.

But I have missed some features of an SLR - being able to have wide angle shots, a good telephoto lens, being able to manually focus, and being able to take good macro shots with a low f stop. So I am looking forward to having a better option to use and experiment with!

Stay tuned - I'm sure lots of new pictures will be coming!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin