Saturday, December 8, 2007

Festive Wall


Ok, I stole this idea from a Pottery Barn catalog. (Does anyone else save Pottery Barn catalogs? They are like magazines, and have such cool decorating ideas, even if you don't buy their stuff!) These are some winterish pictures that I took, matted on red, and then put in black frames that I bought from Target's dollar spot (and I so wish I had bought more of those frames). The winter Pottery Barn catalog a few years ago had walls decorated with at least a dozen pictures like this - I loved the look. My teeny bathroom wall only can hold a few pictures, but I think it adds a nice touch for the holidays. When I take some better winter photos, I want to change the pictures in the frame. Here's the entire wall, with old rusted white tins filled with greens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin